Friday, July 24, 2015

DEJA VU


Your first time up Jacob's ladder 2009

Hello sweet boy,
On a random Sunday evening I am finally giving in and writing you a letter, like the call you have been meaning to make but you just can’t seem to pick up the phone. I spent the day with my feet in the Atlantic; I rubbed the sand of Brule beach on my legs and watched the kids playing in the sea. Josh wants to throw the ball for Maddie and Evelyn writes your name with angel wings in the sand. We had a girls night and finished off the day with a hot tub and a coffee, pretty much two of my favorite things. Now I sit in my room and look out the window and contemplate what to say, The smell of the country air is so peaceful to me… crisp and cold and soon the stars will fill the sky and its like not like anything I have seen for a long time, last night I could even see the milky way across the sky. I looked up at the big sky with infinite stars and wondered which one was yours.

Josh's first trip up one of the famous stair cases


I finally roll over in bed, hit the “word” document button and while I am waiting for the computer to load I see out the window the most amazing glowing red sun I have ever experienced; it turned the whole sky pink and any questions  about God’s amazing creation is gone. While in the hot tub tonight Evy and I starred into each other’s eyes and tried to find all the different colors, she has the most beautiful eyes with a blue outer ring and gorgeous green centre with gold flecks…. I don’t remember her eyes being this beautiful. Topped off with the sweet freckles around her nose from the sun I feel like I am possibly the most blessed mother on earth.  Joshua is hard to describe with words – he is stubborn, emotional, loving, smart and funny all rolled into a 25-pound ball. He gently rubs my arms at night while we sleep, he throws his hands around my neck and leans in for the sloppiest, noisiest kiss imaginable. Two minutes later he will sulk away and cross his arms if he doesn’t agree with the way Mommy and Daddy are parenting him. He cries when you sing him any song with a slow, soft melody as if he has all these emotions inside him just waiting to explode. I would love to see the “inside out” of this toddler’s brain. And Ryan, well Christian you would be so proud of him! He has started taking tennis lessons and is a natural. Any type of sport with a racket, stick or bat he is fierce and competitive. But just like you, his heart is as soft as his blue nicey as we argue about who loves who more. Just like we used to do…. 
Hello Mr. Grumpy pants

Loved watching Evy at swim lesson, "Go Evy go!"
Mommy and Daddy are doing ok. I know you can see us, I know you know we are trying. We are doing our best to talk more and be understanding of what each other needs. I know your greatest desire is that your daddy and I would love each other fiercely and protectively; that we would give love away just as Jesus has called us to.  I still struggle on a daily basis to keep fighting, but its hard and lonely. Grieving the death of a child is like nothing I could have ever feared or imagined. It has put me into this foreign place that is uncomfortable and I don’t understand but regrettably, I am here and so I will do my best to be the faithful servant I have been called to be. I have felt a constant nudge in my back to keep writing but I hesitate because it seems to me that nothing really changes. And I was worried that if I kept writing the same old stories about how much I missed you and how much my heart hurts people would be having thoughts about me “getting over it” or “moving on for your other children” so I hesitate to put my thoughts on paper. Now it seems to me that it doesn’t matter any more what popular culture thinks about my lamenting or my constant state of grief, it is what is it and God has called me to be honest about it.
Reminds me of someone I once cuddled.....

Lately a word has been running thru my head non-stop and it keeps coming back to me over and over and I cannot deny it anymore. Unmasked.  God is calling me to come to Him just as I am. Broken. Sad. Unmotivated. Loved. Hopeful. Ugly. Weary. Displaying for all to see;  these intense emotions, wrapped up in a neat little package but with no bow or pretty paper to disguise the contents. This is just me and I am different now and I don’t have the energy to put on the fake mask and pretend everything is ok, I have just taken to hiding. My list of “safe people” is short; some days I am the only person on the list. This is me being honest. I don’t have anything else new to say – you know I love you and miss you to pieces. I randomly burst into tears and experience moments of intense pain when you come my way. I feel so much peace here in Nova Scotia. Victoria Park warms my heart and fuels my soul. The raw and rugged beauty, the smell of evergreens, the damp grass, the moss on tree stumps, the lush green ferns and the crunch below my running shoes remind me how great God’s creation is. I am such a small part, my loss is a spit in the wind and these days I miss you will amount to nothing when we meet again. Till then…. I will meet you on Tatoinne in my dreams.

Ryan and Evelyn exploring the park


6 comments:

  1. Spit in the wind is always felt by God and is never ignored or brushed away. Please don't apologize for loving fiercely and feeling deeply. I pray we all become unmasked as we put on Jesus Christ. Thank you for your courage and truthfullness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna for your encouraging words and reminding me that God does care about every single tear

      Delete
  2. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.


    Airdrie Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Your Post .& I like Your Post I hope You Are Give some effected Update's with your Web Site . We Allso Hope You Must Apruve Our Comment .Dear Admin, I hope You Aprouve My Comment.
    If you Interest My Comment You Can Post My Site I will Give you Some Notificion With your Google Account.
    Thants admin.
    If you Intereste The Live Boxing Match Betwin Canelo vs Jacobs You Can Click This Link or Copy & browse your secarch engin.
    You Can Watch The Boxing Free in HD.
    You Can Get All Some Boxing News By your Google Account That's free for you & only For You.
    canelo vs jacobs live
    canelo vs jacobs live stream
    canelo vs jacobs live streaming
    canelo vs jacobs live stream free
    canelo vs jacobs live stream Free online
    canelo vs jacobs live online
    canelo vs jacobs live fight
    Garcia vs Granados live
    Garcia vs Granados live stream
    Garcia vs Granados live streaming
    Garcia vs Granados live online
    Garcia vs Granados live stream free
    Garcia vs Granados live stream free online
    Garcia vs Granados live fight
    Garcia vs Granados free online
    Thanks For Expend Your Valuable Time With me .


    canelo vs jacobs live
    canelo vs jacobs live stream
    canelo vs jacobs live streaming
    canelo vs jacobs live stream free
    canelo vs jacobs live stream Free online
    canelo vs jacobs live online
    canelo vs jacobs live fight
    jacobs vs canelo live
    jacobs vs canelo live stream
    jacobs vs canelo live streaming
    jacobs vs canelo live stream free
    jacobs vs canelo live stream Free online
    jacobs vs canelo live online
    jacobs vs canelo live fight

    canelo vs jacobs live
    canelo vs jacobs live stream
    canelo vs jacobs live streaming
    canelo vs jacobs live stream free
    canelo vs jacobs live stream Free online
    canelo vs jacobs live online
    canelo vs jacobs live fight
    jacobs vs canelo live
    jacobs vs canelo live stream
    jacobs vs canelo live streaming
    jacobs vs canelo live stream free
    jacobs vs canelo live stream Free online
    jacobs vs canelo live online
    jacobs vs canelo live fight

    canelo vs jacobs live
    canelo vs jacobs live stream
    canelo vs jacobs live streaming
    canelo vs jacobs live stream free
    canelo vs jacobs live stream Free online
    canelo vs jacobs live online
    canelo vs jacobs live fight
    jacobs vs canelo live
    jacobs vs canelo live stream
    jacobs vs canelo live streaming
    jacobs vs canelo live stream free
    jacobs vs canelo live stream Free online
    jacobs vs canelo live online
    jacobs vs canelo live fight
    Thank You .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that I have received my herbal medicine so he instructed me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cures my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:    Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/   Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Meniere's disease , Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endometrial Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases  
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been making an attempt to Gain entry to this web site for a while. I used to be utilizing IE then once I tried Firefox, it labored just effective? Just wanted to bring this to your attention. This is actually good blog. I have a bunch myself. I actually admire your design. I know that is off matter however,did you make this dSarah Berger

    ReplyDelete